Syria’s rebels have rebuffed the latest plan for peace. World powers pushed for a unity government at talks in Geneva at the weekend – but the opposition insists Assad has to go. The deal was forged to try and end the drawn-out conflict, which the UN says has claimed more than 10-thousand lives. RT’s Maria Finoshina reports. Subscribe to RT! www.youtube.com Watch RT LIVE on our website rt.com Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com Follow us on Twitter twitter.com Follow us on Google+ plus.google.com RT (Russia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 500 million YouTube views benchmark.
- ‘Tell Brits to remove Cameron and see what happens’ – Assad’s adviser
- Clemency With a Catch: UK, US luring Assad into stepping down
- Under Threat: UN suspends Syria mission due to rising violence
- ‘Assad & rebels both to blame for Houla massacre’
- Guns & Prayers: Syrian rebels ‘major clients’ of Lebanese arms dealers